Thursday, January 08, 2009

Triumphs and tragedies in 2008


In 2008, Vietnam maintained a attractive and rather comparative economic environment with the growth rate of 6.23 percent, a stable political situation, however, it suffered much from a historical big flood and a castle epidemic. Together with the world economy, Vietnam economy will be affected by the world financial crisis with an expected economic growth rate of about 5.5 percent.Vietnam political environment will be firmly stable and its multi-faceted and multi-lateral co-operation with the world will also be promoted.

A short paragraph for myself

I can tell, in short, about the year 2008 that it is a success for me. Firstly, my family was cozy and happy. My mother was previously sick in the year 2007, I mean the whole year 2007, but she recovered strongly in 2008 to be pretty good in 2008. My second son, who was born in late 2007, experienced a happy year with no health matter, that I considered a great triumph, because he was predicted by doctors to be not strong enough. And my first son was unexpectedly more obedient and wiser as compared with his age of more than 4 years. As a result, my wife and I have been well motivated with much spirit encouragement to promote in our work. Secondly, after a year of preparation, I was successfully accepted to be a student of London Metropolitan University, one of the biggest and famous universities in the United Kingdom. As far as you know, I am here in London for a new stage of my ups and downs life – a student./.

1 comment:

  1. "Together with the world economy, Vietnam economy will be affected by the world financial crisis with an expected economic growth rate of about 5.5 percent.Vietnam political environment will be firmly stable and its multi-faceted and multi-lateral co-operation with the world will also be promoted."

    This is quite assertive. You might want to use some of the hedging language you learnt from Simon this week to soften it.

    ReplyDelete